A five year systematic strategic plan
The school has a five year systematic strategic plan which guides the school’s spheres of operation. These include: curriculum management, financial management, human formation, human resource development and management and infrastructural development. Our recent major capital development accomplishments are a clear manifestation of our commitment to upgrade our infrastructure to suite the times.
- Girls dormitory (Completed)
- Construction of water borne toilets for the girls
- Re-location of neighboursExtending the wall fence up to the property line of St. Francis Naggalama hospital
- Acquired a new generator
- Construction of the boys' dormitory
- Public toilets Completion in Fr.Ssempala hall
- Extending the wall fence.
- Redeveloped the old staff quarters.
- Constructed of water borne toilets for public use and demolished the pit latrine adjascent to the administration block.
- Serviced the gate at the extreme fence
- Construction of science laboratories
- Construction of the storeyed boys' dormitory.
- Replacing the lorryExtending the wall fence
- Installation of Surveillance Cameras around the school.
- Construction of a multipurpose dining hall.
- Acquistion of chairs for Fr. Ssempala hall.
- Construction of a Recreational Ground